Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class – May 2020
Get empowered with a CHILDBIRTH CLASS you and your partner will LOVE!
Are you looking for a childbirth class that gives you the flexibility of ONLINE LEARNING, but also the support of IN-PERSON connections?
When you take the Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class, you will: Get mentored by your own Evidence Based Birth® Instructor! Learn about evidence-based care, comfort measures, and advocacy! Get prepared, get answers, get empowered! By taking the Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class, you and your partner will learn the evidence for your birth options and you’ll get to meet in-person with an experienced instructor and other parents in your area who are on the journey through pregnancy and birth just like you!
This hybrid class format allows you to access quality evidence-based materials online, so that it works with YOUR schedule, with the added benefit of local IN-PERSON mentorship and engaging activities!
Here’s our schedule:
Our first IN-PERSON session will be May 2, 1-3 pm
You’ll have ONLINE learning opportunities and practice activities
We’ll have 4 one hour Zoom Calls: Sunday, May 10, 17, 24, 31, 7-8 pm
Our second IN-PERSON session will be June 6, 1-3 pm
The IN-PERSON sessions will be held at MomMe Wellness in Crystal Lake Lots of opportunities to EARN POINTS to cash in during the last class for FUN PRIZES!
What’s included in the Class?
- TWO in-person sessions, with fun, inviting activities
- FOUR weekly Zoom video chats with your instructor and classmates to discuss the online material and ask any questions
- Access to weekly online lessons and assignments, taught by Dr. Rebecca Dekker, PhD, on the Evidence Based Birth® Parents Portal
- A PDF and video library LOADED with the most up to date evidence on topics like Eating and Drinking During Labor, Vitamin K, Due Dates, and more.
How much does the Class cost? (One ticket is good for the birthing person and a support person)
- Standard Ticket: $300 Two in-person sessions, 4 Zoom chats with your instructor and classmates, workbook, 3-months of access to the online materials, and prizes!
- Deluxe Ticket: $375 Two in-person sessions, 4 Zoom chats with your instructor and classmates, workbook, 6-months of access to the online materials, prizes, PLUS a private IN-PERSON session with your instructor to go over newborn care, birth planning, or any other questions and concerns you have!
SPACE IS LIMITED TO ENSURE PERSONALIZED ATTENTION! The maximum number is 6 couples! This class WILL SELL OUT, so register TODAY!
**Note : Tickets purchased less than 10 days before class date start may not receive printed book.
Inclusion Policy: Evidence Based Birth® is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for pregnant persons of any age, religion, race, sexual identity, gender identity, or relationship status.
Refund Policy: Your payment reserves a spot in the class and is non-refundable, but tickets are transferable with adequate notice and approval.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Register here: https://www.facebook.com/events/399588224306707/